BENE-CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH
THE BENEFITS OF BENECARE
BeneCare Dental Plans was founded in 1979 by Dr. B.H. Serota, a graduate of The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and a licensed, practicing dentist. Dr. Serota’s concept was simple — help create a patient-centered model that strives to:
- Optimize care to maximize benefit dollars and improve oral health.
- Put decision making back into the hands of dental professionals and their patients.
- Strengthen the relationship between patients and their dentists.
The result is easy-to-access dental coverage managed by the dental professionals who are responsible for delivering patient care.
- No waiting periods.
- No primary dentist required.
- No claim forms or paperwork to submit.1
- No referrals for specialists.
- Access to dental professionals near your home or work.
- US-based call center staff with direct dental office experience.
WHY CHOOSE AN IN-NETWORK DENTIST?
The best way to help maximize your benefits is to receive care from a dental professional who participates in your BeneCare plan and network. The benefits include:
- Lower out-of-pocket costs than receiving care from a non-participating dentist.2
- No forms to complete and file. The dentist will submit the paperwork for you.
Please contact your dental professional to ensure they participate in your plan’s network prior to making an appointment.
Find a dentist near you
DON’T SEE YOUR DENTIST IN OUR DIRECTORY?
If you’re currently receiving care from a dental professional who does not participate with BeneCare Dental Plans, our Professional Relations department would be happy to contact your dentist on your behalf.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR COST-SHARE RESPONSIBILITY
To help you understand out-of-pocket expenses, BeneCare Dental Plans recommends that you ask your dentist to submit a Predetermination of Benefits form before you receive any major dental work.3
A Predetermination of Benefits gives you a breakdown of what your plan will pay toward any covered procedure and what your out-of-pocket responsibility will be. This helps you properly budget for your portion of the treatment cost.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
BeneCare’s representative was so polite, understanding, and helpful. Just to be treated with patience, compassion, and understanding was priceless to me.
– Edward A. | Atlantic City, NJ
Diane did a great job! She was helpful and kind. A great employee. A keeper!
– Fredericka C. | Tolland, CT
I am really satisfied with Taylor’s and BeneCare’s service. I don’t know what I would have done without her and BeneCare’s assistance
– Paulette D. | Erial, NJ
MANAGING YOUR PLAN IS EASY
Our secure website gives you access to your plan information anytime of the day or night.
- Look up claims information.
- Get a temporary ID card.
- Order a replacement ID card.
- Search for dental professionals.
- Access plan documents.
- Teledentistry referrals.
ORAL HEALTH IS A WINDOW INTO OVERALL HEALTH
1 When you visit a participating dentist, the participating office will submit paperwork to BeneCare on your behalf.
2 The difference in cost between receiving care from a participating dentist versus a non-participating dentist may be significant. Please refer to your plan’s Benefit Summary and documentation for specific detail about coverages.
3 Major dental work is defined as any covered services expected to exceed $250 or for services such as dentures, crowns, periodontics or bridgework. Predeterminations are offered to give dentists and members cost and coverage certainty, but they are never a mandatory condition of coverage.
4 Based on call center statistics for the 2019 calendar year.